Create smiles for the whole family at Parkwood Dental.
Serving both East and West Bradenton in Florida, Parkwood Dental specializes in preventive care, comprehensive dental treatment, cosmetic dentistry, and also offers orthodontic services.
At Parkwood Dental it is our goal to make our patients feel comfortable and at ease. From our kind and gentle Bradenton dentists, Dr. Oscar Hernandez, Jr, Dr. Oscar J. Hernandez, and Dr. Thao Nguyen to our talented hygienists and support staff, our focus is on you – the patient. We are dedicated to giving you the best dental treatment in Bradenton in a caring and comforting atmosphere.
Our goal is to make dental dare convenient for you. With 2 convenient locations, we make scheduling as easy as possible so you can keep dental care a priority in your life.
It’s easy to schedule a visit:
- Call or Text Us at 941-954-2595.
- Or conveniently request an appointment online 24/7.
- We will see you within 24 hours of your call to our office in case of a dental emergency. We can usually see you immediately.
We want you to be comfortable with your Bradenton dentist. Take advantage of our new patient special, meet our friendly staff, and see if we are the dental family for you. This visit includes:
- A 30-minute consultation with Dr. Oscar Hernandez, Jr, Dr. Oscar J. Hernandez, or Dr. Thao Nguyen
- Complete dental exam.
- Necessary x-rays and intra-oral images
- Screenings for gum disease and oral cancer.
- Color evaluation, for potential teeth whitening treatment.
We respect your time and effort it requires to make room in your life for dental care:
- You will never have to wait more than 10 minutes for your dental appointment.
- We are open five days a week.
- We make every effort to accommodate same-day treatment to avoid multiple visits to our office
- Patients are typically scheduled between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday, but we will always do our best to accommodate your busy schedule and unique dental needs.
Two locations, one cohesive caring team
Our EAST Bradenton dental office is located at 5315 4th Ave Cir East just west of I-75 on SR64 (Manatee Ave.) in medical office complex next door to Premier OB/GYN, Cooper Family Medical, and Orchid Dermatology. Being located between Publix shopping Center at River’s Edge and Spectrum, means you can fit your dental appointment in between errands or outings.
Our WEST Bradenton dental office is located at 2620 48th Ave West in the Parkwood Professional Center just off 26th and Cortez behind Essentials Massage. We are located near the intersection of Cortez & 41, making it convenient for you to schedule an appointment before, during, or after your work day.
Parkwood Dental is led by Dr. Oscar Hernandez, Jr.,a licensed general dentist with over 28 years experience creating beautiful, healthy smiles for life. Dr. Hernandez believes in continuing education and is always broadening his skills in order to best serve his patients at Parkwood Dental. In addition, he has also served as an adjunct professor for local dental students at LECOM Dental School. Learn more about Dr. Hernandez and his team.
Lasting, Quality Dental Services Available at Parkwood Dental
We believe that quality, lasting dental care is an investment that will continue to provide immeasurable benefits for the rest of your life. At Parkwood Dental, we strive to provide the best possible care to our patients- we want everyone to have the healthy, beautiful smile they deserve. Some of the services we offer include:
Preventive Care– The best time to visit a dentist is before a problem arises.
Emergency Dentistry– Same day appointments to get you out of pain when you need us.
Restorative Dentistry– We research the best materials to provide you with comfortable, long lasting fillings that match your natural teeth.
Gum Disease Treatment– To ensure that you keep your teeth as long as possible.
Dental Crowns & Bridges– Bridge the gap in your smile left by missing teeth.
Root Canal– Get your painful tooth taken care of without having to get it pulled.
Cosmetic Dentistry – When you want to improve your smile in big or small ways.
Orthodontics– FastBraces can give you a straight smile in as little as 120 days.
Invisalign – A comfortable clear alterative to braces with less maintenance and amazing results.
Dental Implants– The strong, natural-looking, permanent way to replace missing teeth.
Nightguard/TMJ Relief– Get rid frequent headaches or jaw soreness, to get a great night of sleep
Tooth Whitening– Whiten up in the comfort of our office or in your own home.
Zoom whitening– A whiter smile in one hour? Si, por favor!
Dental health is important, but so is having a beautiful smile. Our skilled team of dentists offers many cosmetic dental solutions in Lakewood Ranch to improve the look of your smile. You can even combine treatments with orthodontics or clear aligners to customize your own cosmetic makeover!
Paying for Dental Visits to Parkwood Dental
We know how important it is to feel comfortable about affording your dental visits. We want to reassure you that everything from dental exams and cleanings to the restorative work, orthodontic treatment or smile makeover can all be achieved. We have a growing staff of professionals to assist you with your dental needs. We offer a variety of financial options:
- We accept most dental insurance, cash, check, and credit cards.
- We offer discounts for pre-paid treatments costing over $1,000.
- Care Credit and Lending Club Patient Financing are available with low interest rates and low monthly payments for people with a wide range of credit history.
- We offer a Teacher Appreciation Credit to our Manatee & Sarasota County teaching community.
- We are transparent about the fees for all our services and products.
- Parkwood Dental is a preferred provider for many dental insurance plans. We have an on-staff insurance specialist to help you understand how your dental insurance benefits work.
The team at Parkwood Dental is dedicated to giving you a positive and memorable patient experience. We maximize patient comfort and listen to and answer all questions before treatment begins. We offer dental technology to make every visit to our office more efficient and effective. Above all, we strive to exceed your expectations so you can have a stunning, healthy smile.
Make your appointment with our experienced and kind dentists
Patients choose Parkwood Dental for our ability to take care of dental needs for the whole family. We begin seeing patients from the age of two, and through comprehensive, individualized care, our doctors see our patients’ smiles transform through adolescence and adulthood. For patients who are plagued by uncomfortable or loose dentures, Dr. Hernandez also has extensive experience adjusting ill-fitting dentures to restore full functionality of your smile.
Create smiles for the whole family at Parkwood Dental. Contact us today at 941-753-1432 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Serving the Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Parrish, Bradenton Beach, and Sarasota.