Affordable, comfortable and fast teeth straightening
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a simple, quick method of straightening teeth without the time and embarrassment of old-fashioned metal braces. Invisalign is the invisible form of braces that allows you to improve the appearance of your crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or teeth with gaps, quickly and efficiently.
Why straighten your smile?
While we take care of crooked smiles, the health if your teeth is most important! Health problems of badly positioned teeth include:
- Crooked teeth trap more food and bacteria.
- Flossing is more difficult, if not impossible between crooked teeth
- With crooked teeth, you will have more cavities.
- Patients grind their teeth at night due to a poor bite, causing sensitivity and sore muscles.
- Patients have more gum disease (periodontitis), bleeding and infection.
- Patients lose teeth at a younger age.
- Teeth wear unevenly, chip, crack and break, resulting in need for crowns
- More dental work and more visits to the dentist result in a higher lifetime cost.
See what Invisalign treatment could do for you!
How does Invisalign work?
The Invisalign system is an innovative orthodontic treatment that stimulates your teeth using clear aligners. Each aligner should be worn 22 hours a day with regular office visits to check orthodontic progress. Our treatment plan is customized to fit your needs and goals. Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign averages anywhere from 6 months to 18 months.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Available for all ages! Even if you’ve had Invisalign or braces in the past
- Straight teeth are easy to clean: Brushing more efficient, easier and quicker. The toothbrush is much more efficient at removing food when the teeth are straight.
- Flossing is easier: Sliding dental floss between straight teeth is quick, painless and easy!
- Better dental cleanings: Your next check-up with our hygienists will involve less scraping, less discomfort and the cleaning will be quicker.
- Fewer cavities: Straight teeth have less hiding places for bacteria and food. Since it is easier to clean, there are fewer cavities.
- Healthier gums: Healthy gums don’t bleed. Straight teeth maintain health for a longer period of time than crooked teeth. Straight teeth = healthy gums.
- It’s “Invisible”: Invisalign “invisible braces” are made of clear plastic aligners so they’re not as noticeable as metal braces. Most people won’t even know you’re wearing them, so you won’t feel self-conscious about wearing braces.
- You can eat whatever you want. Crunchy, chewy, and sticky foods are not completely off the table.
- It’s Comfortable: The use of plastic aligners offer a smooth surface that is gentle in your mouth.
- It’s Removable: You can take them out to eat or brush your teeth, and then put them back in again. You’ll have more flexibility in your daily life with invisible braces.
- It’s Affordable: Invisible braces cost is less than traditional metal braces. Plus, our easy financing options make them affordable.
- It’s Fast!: In most cases, your treatment time is less than that of traditional braces. This means your teeth will straighten up quicker so you can stop wearing your braces sooner!
Free Orthodontic Consultations & Affordable Treatment
We understand that price is important. Your first appointment with Parkwood Dental is free! We offer a free consultation as treatment cost is generally associated with treatment time and is unique with each patient.
Most people are unaware that there are multiple options of Invisalign offered. The level of Invisalign depends on how severe the crowding or spacing is with the teeth. Because of our experience level and the number of orthodontic patients that we have treated over the years, we charge about $1,500-$2,000 less than what most orthodontist specialists charge. This is the exact same Invisalign that they provide.
Other dental offices may lure you in with a low price, then add on an additional fees. In our office, you will know the exact cost before anything is done. This is ALL-INCLUSIVE. There are no other charges to you.
We make treatment affordable by offering a number of payment plans and options for our patients.
With many down-payment and monthly-payment options, along with a pay-in-full discount, we try to make Invisalign a good choice for everyone. We can discuss this more with you in our office when you visit for your free consultation.